May 20, 2014

Minecraft Horrors

I recently started playing Minecraft since my sons and my husband play it. I'm still not too enthused about it.

Yesterday I set my house on fire and I used water to douse the flames. Well, I didn't know how to get rid of the water. I looked up stuff online about using sand and scooping the water source block. So I tried a bucket, but I had no idea where the water source block was.

I asked my husband over chat how to get rid of the water. He said to use sand. So I spent half an hour using sand to get rid of all the water. Then I had to destroy the sand and rebuild my house. I had spent time on that house and I did not appreciate having to rebuild parts of it.

Tonight I described more of what happened with my husband told me how to find the water source block. I thought the water source block would be somewhere in the bottom. I'm not sure if I'd still be able to find the water source block now.

It's fun to waste time like that ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment