|"Red Desert Rocks" by Circe Denyer|
1. You aren't sweaty from humidity the minute you step out of the shower.
2. You stay dry longer during the day.
3. You support the lotion industry.
4. You can leave clothes and other items in sheds without them molding.
5. You keep sprinkling system places in business.
6. You appreciate water and rain so much more.
7. You appreciate the subtle hints of green in the sage brush.
8. Food doesn't mold (as a friend pointed out on my Facebook post).
But then desert dwellers are thankful when rain comes.