May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you women out there. God loves you so much whether you are a mother, aunt, and daughter. I especially want to wish my sisters and sisters-in-law, who live from the West Coast to the East Coast, a Happy Mother's Day. I miss some of you very much and wish I could visit you all.

My son wrote me a fill-in-the-blank card at school. The blanks are in italics and my thoughts are in parentheses. I read it and I had a good laugh. When he starts surfing the internet more, I'll have to take this post down.

My Special Mother

My mom is the most wonderful mom in the whole world. My mom has a pretty smile. I like to make her smile by helping her. She can do many things. I think she's best at cooking. My mom is as pretty as an animal. My mother is 5f8" feet tall (5'4"). She weighs 145 lbs (someday). My mom's favorite food is makeroni and cheese (that's his favorite). Her favorite color is red (any color really). All day long my mother does her work (I keep him off the computer when I'm writing). My favorite thing to do with my mom is help her. My mother is happy when I don't hit my brother. I wouldn't trade my mom for candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment