May 09, 2014

Weird Dreams

Do you ever have weird dreams? My mom had a dream when I was a teenager that she took a plane flight. She realized she couldn't find me. After the plane landed, she found me in her luggage.

During the last presidential election, I had a dream that the first lady told me that I wasn't wearing nice enough clothes. I woke up screaming and so angry. It was none of her business how I dressed or wore make-up. I remembered that it was just a dream.

What kind of dreams do you have?

2 comments:

  1. I think my dreams these days are weirdest when they start out with me with my high school friends and then part way through the dream I remember that I actually am married and have kids and wonder where they are during the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that dream all the time. I'm talking with some high school guys and suddenly I introduce my husband and boys. :)

    ReplyDelete